One shareholding is easier to manage
If you have more than one AMP shareholding you may wish to combine these shareholdings into one to make them easier to manage.
The benefits of one shareholding:
- you continue to hold the same number of shares
- you receive all your dividend details on one statement
- you only receive one copy of all communications materials
- you only need to maintain your address and bank details in one place.
To combine your holdings you need to complete the appropriate paperwork.
If you know all your holder numbers* and they all begin with the letter i you can download the form below and return it to Computershare. Please note it is important that you include your name and address on the top of the form.
If you know all your holder numbers* and one or more of them begin with the letter X you need to contact your broker to combine your holdings. Brokers you may have purchased your shares through include E*TRADE and CommSec.
IMPORTANT: If you choose to combine your holdings please check the following details are correct on the holding you have selected to consolidate into:
- tax file number
- payment instructions (bank details or participation in the dividend reinvestment plan)
- communication options – how you would like to receive your shareholder communications.
You can update your details online by following these instructions:
- Click on the login to my shareholding button at the top right of the screen.
- You will be taken to the Computershare Investor Centre where you can follow the prompts to login as either an existing or new user.
- Once you are logged in, click on my profile on the right hand side under your name and select the information you wish to update.
Finding your holder number
Your holder numbers can be found in the top right corner of your hard copy AMP dividend statement. If you can't find your holder number, the AMP Investor Relations team can help. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 245 500 (Australia) or +612 8364 6053 (other countries). You will need to provide your name, date of birth, phone number and the address on your shareholding.